Sunday 11 October 2015

New music tech blog post soon!

It's been absolutely ages since I've done a post on here for which I apologise ( again!)

I've been so busy with teaching music and running the string group that I'm afraid this page got a bit neglected but I've noticed how many views it has been getting and also I have bought several new bits of kit since the last post so I have lot's to talk about!

I will soon be posting a blog review and feature list etc of :

The new Yamaha PSR E353 portable home keyboard

Zoom guitar multi FX and looper

Portable HD Car Dash cam audio / video recorder

A new Portuguese Luthier model classical guitar

A refurbished Piano Accordion from Germany

New albums

and anything else that I've forgotten to mention off the top of my head.

Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.