Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cher Lloyd - 'X Factor Better when I was in it'

I love the media! (i.e. tabloid journalism) NOT!

1st it was their utter twisting of what Jeremy Clarkson said (see previous post) and now they are doing the same to Cher Lloyd.

For those that don't watch X Factor uk. She came runner up last year to Matt Cardle and has arguably had a more successful career so far since.

This is not about whether or not I like Cher or her music or anything like that (I don't)

This is about is how the media make a story out of absolutely nothing yet again and get it spread into almost every tabloid out there when it is not at all true.

The headline on MSN, Daily Mail, List, Female first, Metro, Unrealitytv, 4 music, Usspost, Heatworld and loads more states 'Cher Lloyd snubs this year XFactor saying 'It was much better last year when I was in it ''

Er, NO she did not!!!!

She said ' I don't think this years XFactor is particularly better than last years'
With no mention of herself whatsoever.

That is Completely different to 'It was better when I was in it' !

I posted this on on two of the above mentioned websites and guess what, within an hour of me posting the comments were REMOVED.

Tabloid MEDIA! Arghhhh

(Thats why I never read papers or watch the news other than the local paper ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.